Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Music for Nexuiz

I wanted to try something simple to create my music. I am not trained in the art of music, but using loops, I believe I can get the hang of what I am trying to accomplish.

Sometimes the hardest thing to do is get your ideas out of your head and into some type of program where you can test your ideas until they match.

I've been tinkering with Acid Pro 6.0 and I was able to create this music. I tried to keep the number of loops low but the more I used Acid Pro 6.0, the more I enjoyed using it. It was simple and straight to the point of sampling the loops that I wished to use and then draw them into the timeline.

I have included both a screenshot of the Acid Pro 6.0 as well as a link to my music that I created.




Find the music here:

jamesMusic

No comments: