Monday, April 28, 2008

Sound Effects

I was able to take some sounds that I had recorded and imported into Sound Forge and saved as a mp3 format.

Using FMOD, I was able to change the Pitch and Pitch randomization and create the sounds I was looking for. When I was building the project to actually export the sounds that I obtained in FMOD, it didn't seem to export them as the mp3 format that created. I will continue to check, but I think it is a Vista problem.

I am uploading the FMOD project, and the 2 mp3 files.

http://www.cellblocstudios.com/au375/sf_EnergyWeaponSingle.mp3
http://www.cellblocstudios.com/au375/sf_MachineGunSingle.mp3

Here are the screen shots of the FMOD setup
http://www.cellblocstudios.com/au375/sf_EngeryWeaponSingle.jpg
http://www.cellblocstudios.com/au375/sf_MachineGunSingle.jpg

And the actual FMOD project
http://www.cellblocstudios.com/au375/sf_JSIMPSON.txt

Due to the internet extentions in IE, make sure you change your FMOD project file of "sf_JSIMPSON.txt" to "sf_JSIMPSON.fdp" in order to see the file.

Hope you all enjoy!

James

No comments: